Monday, December 27, 2010

!!!!MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!I hope everyone had a fabulous safe Christmas. We missed everyone!

Christmas was very fun!!! Dave's parents were in Logan with Dave's brothers and sisters so we got to spend all of Christmas with my parents. We stayed the night at my parents so we could be there when everyone else came over. My mom got Bella and Jace cute santa hats that they wore while they opened presents. Bella was extremely fun this year.
She wanted to open all the presents. She really enjoyed passing the presents to everyone.
Here's some pictures!

We went to my Aunt Kelly's to have dinner with her family. My mom made a very good prime rib. It was amazing!
Here's Bella and her best friend Beau(my Aunt Kori's little boy).

My mom got Just Dance 2 for her wii and we played it Christmas night. It was really fun. Jade even liked it!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being such a good "updater" :) You are doing so good, and I LOVE seeing all of the new updates and pictures of your family!!! Keep it up girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete