Thursday, December 16, 2010

7 MONTHS!!

Dave & I have been happily married for 7 months! Can you believe it?! Its gone by so fast and we're having a blast. Here's a little about our current stage in life....

We are living in Rexburg, Idaho. I am going to cosmetology school at Evan's Hairstyling College. The owners are LDS so we watch conference while working on manikins. I really enjoy it. I will be done next October.
Those of you who haven't had to chance to meet Dave, I'll tell you a little about him. He's 1 of 8 children. He has 18 nieces and nephews. Good thing I'm used to a big family!! He's about to start his last semester at BYUI. He will be graduating with his Bachelors in Business Finance and will take the LSAT in January. He's going to be applying to several different schools so we're not sure where we'll end up for him to go to law school next fall. He's not quite sure what he wants to do in law but I'm sure he'll figure that out soon. He's working at Kelly Canyon, which is a ski resort. He helps maintain the ski park. So what does that tell you about him?? HE'S A HUGE SKIBUM. If he could ski everyday in the winter he would. Here's some pictures his friend has taken of him skiing.



2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You have a blog! I'm excited to get to see what you guys are up to :) Be a good example of blogging to your family haha I've missed seeing pics of katelyn and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally ditto Chelsea's comment! haha tell your family to "get with it!" (not like I have been doing very good myself :)

    ReplyDelete