Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WhAt's NeW??

I cut 7 inches off my hair!! I still wonder what I was thinking. It's nice being able to get ready a lot quicker, but who doesn't like long hair. So YES I will be growing it back out..


Dave has driven his car since he was 16, a 1990 maxima with 250,000 miles on it. He has been wanting a new car for a while. Last christmas we went to bear lake to his sisters cabin. Her cabin was up a pretty steep hill. We couldn't make it up the icy hill in my corolla, until we decided to go up backwards. Yes, that's right. We had to go up the hill backwards twice. So after that and the fact that we couldn't go faster than 10mph up to Jackson I decided he could look for a 4x4 car. We were thinking of a truck but once Dave saw this Envoy he couldn't resist. And we got it for under book. So he loves it and takes it skiing without any problems going up the mountain. And no it is not a drug dealers SUV, even though it is murdered out (thought his dad haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment