Friday, January 14, 2011

I Love Dave!!

Dave and I have been married 8 monthes today! He took me snowboarding for the first time this year and I had a blast. I am eXtReMeLy sore, but I can now hit boxes and land them! So exciting! And now I am gonna try some rails and see how I do. Here's 10 things I love about Dave:

1. His gOrGeOuS blue eyes, they make me melt :)
2. He makes everyone laugh, mostly me
3. He's very fit, very athletic
4. He's extremely good with kids, since he's had 18 nieces and nephews.
5. We have never fought. Maybe it's a newlywed thing, but we just talk everything out before someone gets angry.
6. He has style. I don't have to ask him to put on something nice, he picks out great clothes :)
7. He tells me stories of his mission constantly, I love it!
8. He leaves me cute drawings when I come home from a long day of school.



9. Dave is very smart. He does great in school and helps me do good in school.
10. He loves me, even when I'm a dork with my sisters.

Favorite thing ever: Dave has been SOOO amazing to me through this bell's palsey situation. He has taken great care of me. And tells me I'm beautiful everyday even when I know I look horrid. Trust me, it hasn't been the funnest thing in the world, but it has brought us extremely close..

I LOVE DAVE!!

2 comments:

  1. You and Dave are sooooo dang cute! It was so fun seeing you last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Eight months is getting up there, before you know it it will be a year! Time flies... well I miss you but glad your doing good:)I'm so jealous of your snowboarding abilities!

    ReplyDelete