Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our Mini Vacation!!!

So Dave and I thought it would be fun to take a mini vacation before we started a crazy busy summer. I got to pick so where did I want to go?? MESA!!! I haven't seen friends since high school graduation so I was in need of seeing friends!
So we started our journey Thursday night and stayed at his sister Amy's condo in Salt Lake. We always LOVE staying with Amy. Here's a couple pictures of Gracie, her sweet pit bull she adopted a year ago. Probly my favorite dog ever!

We then left Friday morning ....

In Kanab they have these cop cars on the side of the road with a police dummy, making people think there they are radaring them. I'm sad we didn't get a picture of the bumper sticker. It said, "I LOVE PLASTIC DONUTS".
We got to phoenix and went to a fun resturaunt with Corinne and Justin and baby Kamden. It was awesome! They had ties and business cards all over the resturaunt. They had outdoor music and stuff. Dave especially liked the cacti!!

On Saturday. Dave and I went to Wet n Wild waterpark with his brother in-law and nephew. It was amazing!! I love waterparks! That night we went to Fat Curtis' wedding reception. It was gorgeous! And he married Erin Shumway and she seems like the perfect girl for him! I loved seeing him and his parents. I was lucky to see lots of friends there too.. Sorry no pictures though :( We went and visited Cassidi too, awesome! Miss the girl to death and way excited about her pregnancy! Congrats girl!!
Sunday morning we went to breakfast with Corinne and Justin and Kamden again. We went to Good Egg. It was delicious. I was sooo happy to see Corinne and her family. It's been way too long.

We bought a new camera so we did a little photo taking of things that aren't in Idaho... Fun!
Sunday afternoon we went to see Dave's aunt and uncle. He has not seen them in years so they were very happy to see dave. And I got to meet cousins. It was fun. They are a amazing family.
My favorite girl Caitlin invited us over for dinner. I was SOOO happy to see them. They're daughter Riley is so fun and adorable. Caitlin and I were chatting in the kitchen and dave and nate were in the livingroom when Riley (just over one years old) grabbed a chair and pushed it over to us and got up on it, crossed her legs and was having some girl time with us. Soooo soo cute!! Caitlin has a cute belly, she is having a boy in September. We already miss them!

We headed home at about 9:30pm from Mesa and got to Idaho Falls at about 10:30am. It was a perfect trip. We really enjoyed seeing so many friends. Just wished we lived closer! Now BACK TO REALITY....

3 comments:

  1. Perfect I love it I just wish you would have got a picture of fat curtis wife. I am jealous you went to a waterpark without me :) Sounds like you had a great time though. I know doesn't reality stink.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you had a blog!! I shall stalk you, and I shall call you squishy, and you shall be my squishy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you got to come visit! I was so happy to see you. I'm glad you guys are doing good, good luck with school!! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete