Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One CrAzy, amAziNG, scary, UNBELIEVABLE year!!

It's been an entire year!! (May 14, oops I'm a little late) Yes I cannot believe that Dave and I have been married for that long. It has gone by incredibly fast, only because time flies when your having fun! I could not be any happier with my huge decision in marrying dave a year ago. Things have been absolutely perfect and I know it's gonna get even better in the future. Here's a picture of us in Cancun on our honeymoon...
Since we went to Az a couple weeks before our anniversary we thought we'd just go do something simple. Unfortunately since our anniversary was on a Saturday I had to be at school from 8-5:30pm, SAD.... but Dave came in and got a facial and brought me these adorable flowers! LOVE HIM


Also dave took me to Red Lobster...and we ate A TON.

After dinner we went and watched Fast Five.. It was awesome. I think it's our favorite one so far. We really had a great anniversary! Thanks Dave!


FLOOD WARNING

I went down to my parents farm (also where they want to build their house) to check out the snake river. It was sooo high. Here are some pictures. (Kate and Jade, this is mainly for you :)


BELLA & JACE

This week has been a little tough. Britt let us know a week ago that they would be moving the 26th of May. Can't say I did not cry and want to cry whenever I think about it. Dave and I thought it would be nice to take some pictures of the kids before they moved... You will now know why I cried. I love this kids more than ANYTHING (other than my man of course). Here's so way cute pictures! (These pictures aren't edited yet, its getting done as we speak)





CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment